Lose Weight With Proper Nutrition

I know we have all either had the training in school or just have seen the information around about "the food pyramid". This is not going to be another lecture on that.

When working out, whether it be jogging, weight lifting, or any kind of cardio, if you need to see superb results, you need to give your body the nutrition it's craving. Everyone's body is different, and depending on your activity and fitness level, our bodies need different amounts when in the realm of proteins, calories, fats (both good and bad), fiber, etc...
Lose Weight With Proper Nutrition
In my weight loss journey over the last three years where I have lost over 65 pounds, I have learned a lot about mineral/vitamin supplementation. I found it is so important to take some kind of vitamin/mineral supplement, because our soils have been depleted of so many nutrients in the past 100 years you don't get as many nutrients/minerals from your fruits and veggies as what we did 50-100 years ago. Unless you do spend your entire day eating fruits and veggies, you most likely will not meet the suggested daily recommendation.

I, of course, trialed lots of supplements and have found my favorites as far as taste, ease of consumption, cost, and results I have received from them. Having a family of seven, the cost was rather important to me, since having a "bigger" family sometimes means you have a stricter budget. The products I have found through the years meet the criteria I was looking for and surpassed my expected results.

Getting all the vitamins/minerals, healthy fats, protein, and fiber your body is craving will result in more energy, reduced cravings for the not so healthy foods, which in turn can bring about a healthy weight loss, keep you regular, build muscle, which increases metabolism, and the healthy fats help to improve the health of your skin and hair. All these benefits are just a glimpse of what can all be achieved with proper nutrition for your body.

I am by no means a nutritional consultant, these are just some of the things that I have learned over the last few years and have helped me in my journey to shape up, gain energy (to keep up with my five young people), get fit and feel healthy. I hope these tips help others in their journeys as well. To your health and mine!

Sarah Gadacz is a busy wife and mother of five children. Over the past three years, on my own health journey, I have learned a lot about fitness and nutrition and the secrets that got me to my 65+ pound weight loss. i love sharing what I have learned with you to help you reach your goals.

Post a Comment

0 Comments